I’d just like to straighten out a few things in this section about reviews I will be writing and books submitted for reviewing.
My favourite genre of books are contemporary, fantasy, paranormal and I’m a sucker for a good romance novel every once in a while. I usually only read books in the YA/New Adult age range. However, I would be open to reading novels out with these categories.
Review Copies I Will Accept
- MOBI eBook
- Finished copy
Indie Authors: I am open to reviewing independently published books, however, they are not my first choice. Still send me the synopsis of yours though, if it seems interesting then I’d definitely like to read it.
ProMo: If I can’t review your book for whatever reason, I would still love to consider it for a ProMo post. You can find out more about this at it’s official page 🙂
★ = Absolute trash (I usually don’t finish these books)
★★ = Basically hated the whole thing but it had some minor redeeming qualities
★★★ = Pretty middle of the road
★★★★ = Really, really enjoyed but lacking in some aspects
★★★★★ = LOVELOVELOVE – I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- If a book is sent to me to be reviewed this will be stated at the beginning of the blog post.
- I will try to post said reviews within a timely fashion of its release date although this cannot be guaranteed due to other commitments.
- Everything I post on this blog is 100% my own thoughts and opinions. As a result of this, books submitted for review cannot be guaranteed a positive assessment.
- I like discussing all aspects of novels, including parts which include spoilers. So if you don’t want to be spoiled then please do not read the spoiler section of my posts!
- I will never intentionally bash an author or say anything derogatory in my posts.
- I would love to host book tours or giveaways, so just get in contact with me if you’d like me to do this for your book.
- I also post mini reviews on Goodreads at my own discretion.
- Lastly, I’m not artistic at all so any illustrations or gifs included in my posts are more than likely taken from somewhere else (Google images and Reaction Gifs, most likely). However, the photographs used will always be my own unless I state otherwise.
I can be contacted at: email@example.com